In India, Common Admission Test is one of the widely taken and highly competitive entrance exam for successful admission in IIMs and other B-Schools. On this page, you will find previous year question papers for the examination from year 2001 to 2009.
The test generally consists of Quantitative Ability (QA), Data Interpretation (DI), Data Sufficiency (DS), Verbal Ability (VA) and Logical Reasoning (LR) questions and you will find all of them in following papers.
Before Downloading these Papers, keep following things in mind:
- These papers are compiled from different sources on the web and proper credit have been given to them.
- Most of the files are in PDF format and will open with any version of Adobe Reader. Compressed files can be extracted either by using WinRAR or WinZip.
- All files are safe to download and are hosted on MediaFire. If you find a dead link, feel free to contact us.
- CAT 2001 – Contains Answer Key, Partial solution and hints (Credit: The Competition Master)
- CAT 2002 – Fully Solved (Credit: MBAGeeks.com – The site doesn’t exist)
- CAT 2003 – Contains Answer Key only (Credit: Total Gadha)
- CAT 2004 – With Answer Key only (Credit: Total Gadha)
- CAT 2005 – Contains Answer Key and explanation for most of the questions (Credit: The Competition Master)
- CAT 2006 – Compressed file with Answer Key (Credit: Downloaded from some official IIM Site and compiled by rahul.batra.co.in – The site doesn’t exist)
- CAT 2007 – Answer Key for each set (Credit: Pro C Educations)
- CAT 2008 – The compressed file includes official answer key also (Credit: Scanned Copy of Set 444 Taken from mashrani.blog.co.in – The site doesn’t exist)
- CAT 2009 – Answer Key only (Credit: Jagran Josh)
Important Note: From year 2010, the test went online (computer based test) and most of the papers available on the internet for year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 are actually sample or fake papers. Do take utmost care when downloading or solving them.