Reliance Netconnect is a CDMA as well as 3G network based USB stick for mobile internet. If you own this device, then let’s check out in this post how to recharge it online?
Head over to this official recharge page from Reliance Communications and click on Instant recharge for Prepaid Customers. You will now be redirected to a page where you are required to enter your Subscriber Number and Email address:
Note: Make sure to enter your valid and active email address on the recharge page, as you will be receiving your recharge related information and receipt on it.
Once you have entered your subscriber number and email, click on continue button and the immediate next page will show you a list of various recharge denominations available for your data card:
Once you have decided which HSD recharge voucher is suitable for you, click on the buy now button in front of the denomination and you will be redirected to a checkout page where you need to select your payment method, which can be credit or debit card, net banking etc.
If your bank approves your online payment, then your prepaid device will get instantly recharged and you will get a receipt in following format:
Above same receipt will also be sent to you via email.
- If your data card doesn’t get recharged, but money has been deducted (debited) from your account, then you should immediately contact Reliance customer care. They may ask you your receipt number, relationship and subscriber number, transaction reference number or the authorisation code.
- Supported Netconnect+ devices: Huawei EC 1260, Huawei EC 168C, ZTE AC871, ZTE AC2736, ZTE AC2737, Huawei EC150, ZTE AC2726, Huawei EC 1262 etc.
- Supported 3G device: ZTE MF668, ZTE MF190, Huawei E173 etc.
- Supported High Speed 1x devices: Huawei EC 121, ZTE MG880, LG LXU 800, ZTE AC 8720 etc.
- If you face any problem then you should contact Reliance customer care, not us.