If you have an Android mobile or tablet device, then need may arise when you’d like to capture screenshot of a full web page, instead of only the visible area. This task can be easily accomplished by using Dolphin web browser and an add-on. Let’s check out in this post how to do so?
Note: Whenever you install any add-on for Dolphin, it gets automatically activated and associated with the browser.
2. Open your favourite site, say DTT, and press the Menu Key. You will now see lots of options at the bottom of the screen:
Tap on Add-ons and you will see a list of all the add-ons available for your browser on the right hand side of the screen:
3. Tap on Screen Cut and you will see following capture options:
- Capture Region allows you to select a specific area on the screen that you want to capture.
- Capture Visible Content captures only the visible part of your screen. The captured image is highly dependent on your device’s screen size and resolution.
- Capture Whole Page instantly captures full screenshot of any web page.
4. Select Capture whole page and you will be presented with following save and share options:
Here you can either select Save to SD (The image will get saved onto your device’s internal or external memory card) OR you can share the image directly over Facebook, Twitter, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
- There are other third party services available which allows you to capture full web page screenshot of a static and publicly accessible page. But these services can’t capture pages that requires login like your email account (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc.), bank account etc. In such a case, Dolphin browser and screen cut are your best friends.
- Before capturing a page, always allow it to load fully first.