Update: If you’d like to file complaint against Vodafone then check out THIS VIDEO.
If you want to switch from Vodafone postpaid to prepaid connection, then let’s check out in this post how to do so?
1. You need to fill in and sign a Migration Form, which can be downloaded from here or here. Submit this form at your nearest Vodafone Store and wait for some days for the migration process to complete.
2. If above doesn’t work or you face any problem, Email Nodal Officer of your City and tell him why you would like to switch from Postpaid to Prepaid? Mention your Mobile Number, Name, Billing Address and any other important account related Information in the Email. Also tell him where you earlier submitted the migration form and what problem did you face?
Nodal Officer is the next higher authority after Customer Care and will help you in all possible ways. In case, you are not satisfied with Nodal Officer’s response or action, then you should contact Appellate Authority of your circle.
3. In case you are facing problems with both Nodal and Appellate Officers, then the only option left with you is to contact TRAI.
- If you call Customer Care for information about Postpaid to Prepaid Migration, chances are very high that they may say it’s not possible or may give you misleading information.
- Since you are migrating from Postpaid to Prepaid, you may completely loose your number. Ask Vodafone about this before switching.
- This post is for General Information Purpose only, not intended to harm any company or organization.