Update: If you’d like to file complaint against AirTel then check out THIS VIDEO.
If you want to convert your AirTel Postpaid connection to prepaid, then let’s check out in this post how to do so? AirTel’s official website doesn’t have a migration form like Vodafone, so you are required to follow these steps:
1. Go to your nearest Customer Relationship center and ask them how to apply for postpaid to prepaid migration? Either they will give you a migration form OR will say it’s not possible!
2. If you don’t acquire any useful information by following above step, then Email or call Nodal Officer of your City and tell him why you want to switch from Postpaid to Prepaid? Also mention your Mobile Number, Name, Postpaid Billing Address and any other important account related Information.
Nodal Officer is the next higher authority after Customer Care and will help you in all possible ways. In case, you are not satisfied with his response or action, then you should contact Appellate Authority by filling this Form (maybe required).
3. If you still face problems with Nodal Officer as well as the Appellate Authority, then the only option left with you is to contact TRAI or Consumer Online Resource and Empowerment Center (Core).
- If you call Customer Care for information about Postpaid to Prepaid Migration, chances are very high that they may say it’s not possible or may give you misleading information.
- Since you are migrating from Postpaid to Prepaid, you may completely loose your number. Ask AirTel about this before switching.
- This post is for General Information Purpose only, not intended to harm any company or organization.