If you are an existing user of BSNL’s broadband/landline (fixed line) service and would like to know how to pay its bill online (using QuickPay), then lets check out in this post how to do so?
1. Head over to the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and look for Landline/Broadband Bills under Pay My Bills:
2. Click on the link and you will be asked to enter your phone number and captcha code on the next page. Keep in mind that you are required to separate your phone number and STD code with a hyphen (-):
3. Once you have entered your phone number and captcha code correctly, click on Submit button and you will be able to see following details on the next page:
- Customer Name.
- Name of Circle/State Name.
- Phone Number.
- Bill Number.
- Date of Bill.
- Last date of Payment.
- Bill Amount.
4. If you want then you can verify the displayed on screen details with the details printed on the paper bill. Once you have verified the details, you are now required to enter your mobile number or email address for receiving payment related details like receipt etc.
5. You are now required to select your preferred payment option which can be one of the following:
- All VISA / Mastercard / Maestro Credit & Debit (ATM-cum-Debit) Cards.
- Cash Card.
- Internet Banking.
- ITZCash (Trust Cash Card).
6. Once you have selected your preferred payment mode, you will be redirected to a payment gateway where you are required to enter your credit/debit card number, CVV code, card expiry date, net banking username and password etc.
7. If your payment is successful then you will get a payment receipt from BSNL containing following details:
- Your unique receipt number and transaction number.
- Bill and telephone Number for which you have made the payment.
- Your unique ID and bank transaction ID.
- Total amount paid and payment date.
- You can pay your bills online even after the last pay by date.
- In case your previous bill has already been paid, but it has not been updated on the official website, then you are required to visit your nearest BSNL cash counter/office to pay the current bill amount. Otherwise you can pay the displayed amount online and excess paid amount will be automatically adjusted in your next bill.
- You may see browser errors (due to link disconnection) when you are returning from the payment gateway of your bank after successfully paying the amount. In such a case you will not be able to see your payment receipt in your browser. If disconnection occurs, then DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again. If the portal has received successful payment confirmation instructions from the bank, then the receipt will be sent to your registered email id automatically.
- This online feature can be considered very useful when you have lost your BSNL landline/broadband paper bill.
- In case of any query/concern you should contact BSNL, not us.