- File complaint with Consumer Forum without any lawyer
- Nodal officer of IndiGo airlines
- Read FAQs about consumer forum
- Official Website of Consumer Helpline
- Register your complaint online
- Official website of department of consumer affairs
In this video we talk about how you can register a complaint against IndiGo Airlines with Consumer Forum? You can lodge your grievance against IndiGo under following circumstances:
- Delay/Cancellation/Rescheduling of Flights.
- Poor IndiGo customer care service when you enquire the airlines on phone.
- Misinformation provided to you by any staff of IndiGo airlines.
- Airlines was unable to provide you with promised service.
- IndiGo denied you refund or you have to wait for many weeks/months to get your refund.
- IndiGo denied boarding to you even after you had a valid ticket and reported at proper check-in time.
- Misleading advertisements by IndiGo Airlines.
- Airlines provided you with misinformation on confirmed booking.
- Any Terms and condition of IndiGo which is causing discomfort not only to you but to many other passengers.
- IndiGo airlines lost your baggage and didn’t provide you with compensation OR the compensation paid to you is very less.
- Some airline staff opened and stole stored item(s) from your baggage.
- Misbehavior by IndiGo staff at the counter.
Before going to consumer forum, make sure that that you first lodge your grievance with the Nodal/Appellate officers of IndiGo airline. If you are unsatisfied with the reply/resolution provided by the airlines, then you can go for complaint with Nodal Officer, DGCA for redressal.