- Kotak Life Insurance’s Grievance Redressal Details can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Qdfh0P and here: https://bit.ly/3l3KoKN
- IRDA Official website: http://www.policyholder.gov.in/report.aspx
- IRDAI complaint registration portal: https://igms.irda.gov.in/loginph.aspx
In this video we will learn how to File Complaint Against Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance COMPANY with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority (IRDAI)?
You can file a complaint with IRDA under following circumstances:
- You have not received your policy document.
- Dispute regarding premium paid or payable
- Delay in claim settlement
- Your claim has been rejected partially or completely
- Dispute regarding terms and conditions of a policy
You need to first Approach the Grievance Redressal Officer/Zonal Officer/Regional Officer/Divisional Officer of Kotak insurance company with your issue and Give your complaint in writing along with necessary supporting documents.
You should also take a written acknowledgement of your complaint with date.
If your issue is not resolved within 15 days or if you are unhappy with the resolution provided by Kotak, then you can approach the Grievance Redressal Cell of the Consumer Affairs Department of IRDAI.