If you are looking for Sample Question Paper for upcoming Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, then this post is going to help you a lot.
The Paper featured here will be useful for aspirants who are aspiring for the post of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee in various Public Sector Banks in India.
List of Participating Banks
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Note: Make sure you also check the EXACT list of all participating banks in the original notification.
Written Exam Structure & Syllabus
|Name of Test||Maximum Marks|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
- The paper will be conducted ONLINE at candidate’s allotted exam center.
- The duration for the objective test will be 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- All the above sections (except English) viz. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge will be available in both English and Hindi (bilingually).
- There will be Negative Marking for incorrect answers. For each wrong answer 0.25 (one fourth) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted to arrive at the final score. If a question is not attempted i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, then there will be no negative marking.
You can check the Syllabus here
Note: Also check the EXACT written examination structure and paper pattern in the original notification.
Sample Question Paper
The paper which you are going to download consists of following main sections:
- English – 2 Parts (50 objective type questions in each)
- Reasoning – 2 Parts (75 questions in Part 1 and 100 in Part 2)
- Mathematics – 2 Parts (50 questions in Part 1 and 40 in Part 2)
You can download the paper using This Link (Hosted securely on Copy.com)
Following books can be considered very useful in your preparations:
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal
- Success Master by Arihant
All the Best!