If you are looking to download Sample Question Paper for upcoming Bank Common Written Examination (CWE), conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for recruitment in clerk position in various Public Sector Banks in India, then this post is going to help you a lot.
List of Participating Banks
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Note: Make sure you also check the EXACT list of all participating banks in the original notification,
Written Exam Structure & Syllabus
|Name of Objective Test||Maximum Marks|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
- The paper will be conducted ONLINE at candidate’s allotted exam center.
- The duration for the test consisting of Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability), General Awareness and Computer Knowledge will be 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- All the above sections, except English, will be available in both English and Hindi (bilingually).
- There will be Negative Marking for incorrect answers. For each wrong answer 0.25 (one fourth) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted to arrive at the final score. If a question is not attempted i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, then there will be no penalty.
You can check the Syllabus here
Note: Make sure to check the EXACT written examination structure and other details in the original notification.
Sample Question Paper
The paper which you are going to download consists of the following main sections:
- Part 1 – 40 Questions.
- Part 2, 3, 4 and 5 – 50 Questions.
- Part 1 and 4 – 40 Questions.
- Part 2, 3 and 5 – 50 Questions.
- Part 1 and 2 – 40 Questions.
- Part 3 – 100 Questions (also includes Clerical Aptitude section).
You can download the paper using following link(s):
Following books will also help you in your exam preparation: