If you are looking for sample question papers for clerk recruitment exam meant for State Bank of India and its Associate Banks, then the papers featured on this page will be really very useful in you preparations.
Successful candidates are entitled to get a job in one of the following banks:
- SBI Main
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ)
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
Written Exam Structure
Generally SBI follows following paper pattern :
- Quantitative Aptitude (General Maths and Data Interpretation & Analysis): 40 Questions.
- Reasoning: 40 Questions.
- English: 40 Questions.
- General Awareness: 40 Questions.
- Marketing and Computer Knowledge: 40 Questions.
Note: When you appear for the exam, except English, all other sections will be printed bilingually i.e. in English and Hindi.
Total marks allotted for the paper is 200 and each wrong answer carries 0.25 (one fourth) negative marking. If a question is not attempted i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, then there will be no penalty.
You can check the Syllabus for the examination here
Important Note: You should also check the EXACT paper pattern in the official notification. Don’t take everything written above for granted.
Sample Question Paper
The paper which you are going to download consists of following sections:
- English: 5 Parts (40 questions in part 1 and 50 in the rest).
- Maths: 5 Parts (40 Questions in part 1 and 4. 50 Questions in part 2, 3 and 5).
- Reasoning: 3 Parts (40 Questions in part 1 and 2. 100 Questions in part 3 including clerical aptitude questions).
You can download the paper using this link (105.88 MB hosted on MediaFire)
Following books can help you in your exam preparations:
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Complete SBI Clerical Guide by T S Jain (Upkar Publications)