Want to Buy DTH Connection? Buy it from Amazon India

Update: Originally I wrote this post about purchasing Tata Sky online for cheap on Amazon India. However on, you will also be able to purchase Dish TV, AirTel Digital TV, Videocon d2h and certain other DTH connections lower than the market price.

How to Pay LIC of India Policy Premium Online?

If you have a policy with Life Insurance Corporation of India and would like to pay its premium online, then let’s check out in this post how to do so? Important Note: As per the official rule of LIC of India your ONLINE premium can be paid 30 days in advance from the due date of your(…)

File a Complaint against Unitech Group with MCA

From past few months Unitech Group has stopped issuing monthly/quarterly interest checks on fixed deposits to us. If you search on Google then you will find many websites on the internet where investors are complaining that the company hasn’t issued them fixed deposit repayment warrant even after their FD’s maturity. Lets check out in this post how to(…)

BSNL Broadband FUP & High Speed Data Packs

You may already know that starting 1st of October 2015, BSNL will automatically upgrade your internet connection speed from 512 kbps to minimum 2 Mbps, until you exceed your Fair Usage Policy (FUP) limit. Once you have exceeded your FUP limit, BSNL will start redirecting almost all domains (except Google, Gmail etc.) in your web browser to an IP address which will show you following(…)

Shop Online using SBI Virtual Credit Card

If you do not have a real credit card (or even if you have one), but you do have a State Bank of India account with net banking facility enabled and proper transaction rights, then let’s check out in this post how to generate a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) using your net banking account.

File a Complaint against Jaypee with Ministry of Corporate Affairs

If you have fixed deposited your hard earned money with Jaiprakash Associates Limited (aka JP Associates Limited) or Jaypee Infratech Limited in the past, and your fixed deposit has already matured somewhere in the year 2014 or 2015 or 2016, but the company still hasn’t issued you a repayment warrant, then lets check out in this post how to file(…)