If in the past you have sent an article to someone using Speed Post and the article still haven’t reached its destination, then let’s check out in this post how to file a complaint with Nodal Public Grievance Officer, Department of Posts?
If you have fixed deposited your hard earned money with Jaiprakash Associates Limited (aka JP Associates Limited) or Jaypee Infratech Limited in the past, and your fixed deposit has already matured somewhere in the year 2014 or 2015 or 2016, but the company still hasn’t issued you a repayment warrant, then lets check out in this post how to file a complaint against this company with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India using pgportal.
Allahabad Bank is one of the oldest bank in India which was founded in the year 1865 at Allahabad (now in Uttar Pradesh). The bank is a nationalized bank and its headquarter is located at Kolkata, West Bengal. While writing this post the bank is offering following products/services to its customers:
- Different types of Savings bank account like Normal SB account, Bank Premium SB account, Advantage Salary Premium Account, Mahila Sanchay Account (exclusive for Indian girls and women), 3-in-1 Account, Vikash SB Account, Saral Savings Account etc.
- Current accounts.
- Term Deposit accounts viz. Normal Fixed Deposit Account, Double deposit Plan, Monthly income Plan, Sishu Mangal Deposit Scheme, Flexi Fix Deposit Scheme, All Bank Tax Benefit Term Deposit, Normal RD Account and Monthly plus RD Account.
- Flexi-Fix Deposit – This scheme maximizes the return rate without compromising the liquidity.
While writing this post HDFC bank is India’s 5th largest bank as per its assets value. The headquarter of this bank is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra and the bank is also ranked in the list of top 50 Banks in the world in terms of market capitalization.
The bank is currently offering following services to its customers:
- Savings Accounts, Salary Accounts, Current Accounts Deposits, Safe Deposit Locker and Rural Accounts.
- Various types of loans like home loan, education loan, car loan, personal loan etc.
- Debit and credit cards.
- Demat account.
- Different types of Insurances for health, life, motor, travel etc.
- Services like Phone banking, internet banking, ATM etc.