State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur is an associate bank of State Bank of India and have more than 1100 branches all over India. Most of these branches are located in the state of Rajasthan and the headquarter of this bank is located at Jaipur, the pink city of India.
While writing this post the bank is offering following services/products to its customers:
- Fixed Deposits of various types like SBBJ Flexi Deposit Scheme, Tax Saver Term Deposit Scheme, Recurring deposits etc.
- Small account aka Saral Bachat Khata.
- Special schemes for senior citizens.
- Savings bank account and current account of different types.
- Capital Gain Scheme 1988.
- NRI / NRO / NRE accounts and RFC accounts.
- Loans for trade and service sector, car loan, Corporate loan etc.
- Agricultural products like Kisan Credit Card Scheme, Kisan Gold Card Scheme and agriculture sector related loans.
- Public Provident Fund – 1968.
- ATM, NEFT, RTGS, Demat services, internet banking etc.