If you’d like to instantly remove password from a PDF file, then let’s check out in this post how to do so using a freeware?
If you’d like to access or download a Facebook photo in its original resolution (the size in which the uploader uploaded the photograph from his computer or mobile device), then let’s check out in this post how to do so?
UPDATE 3 [IMPORTANT & WORKING]: Check out this video to see How to Enlarge ANY Facebook Photo by Entering Full Screen Mode?
Update 2: All Facebook photos are resized to a maximum of 2048px OR 960px when “high quality” is not selected – Thanks to “Rui Pinheiro” for pointing this out in the comments section below.
Update 1: Facebook has recently tweaked its MENU options as well as Image URL. Because of this the tricks that are mentioned in this post may not work for ALL images. Most of the time you will get Content Not Found error! However I still have a solution for you all!
You may have many JPEG images stored on your hard drive, whose file name consists of lots of numbers, underscores and generally ends with _n, _o or _a:
Such type of images are generally posted on Facebook and let’s check out in this post how to find the original Facebook profile, page or group URL using the file name of these images?
If you’d like to access blocked websites at your home, office or college, then let’s check out in this post how to do so?
Use a Virtual Private Network
This type of network helps you remain anonymous on the web by keeping your internet session secure and hidden. If certain websites are blocked by a firewall or some other similar application, then a VPN can help you unblock those websites. Advantages of using a VPN are as follows:
- Whenever you connect to the internet, your ISP provides you with a unique IP address. A VPN service masks this allotted IP address and provides you with a brand new IP address (generally shared by lots of users on the web), so that you remain completely anonymous on the web.
- Establishes an encrypted connection between your computer and the server of various websites that you are visiting. This makes transfer of data packets completely secure.
- Your ISP can’t monitor your browsing session or activities.
- Helps you to do business oriented tasks like audio-video conferencing, desktop sharing and file transfer (download and upload) securely.
- Helps you to access block sites like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, YouTube etc.
- Allows you to bypass proxies and content filters.
- Allows you to chat over Skype and other VoIP-based services.
- Protects your from DNS spoofing.