1. Daily Tech Tutorials (a weblog) and its content is managed by an Individual Blogger.
2. Images, Multimedia content and other Files hosted on this site may or may not belong to this blog. Some of them are taken randomly from different sources on the web and every effort has been made Not to use any Copyrighted Material.
Still, if anyone feels about copyright infringement, then please immediately Contact Us with Suitable Copyright Details. Matter will be dealt within 72 Hours and concerned Files will be removed permanently.
3. The owner of this Blog will not be held liable for any damage/harm caused to an individual’s blog, website, computer, any electronic device, online or offline accounts or property of any type. Also, the owner will not be held liable for translation or interpretation of content.
4. The Author(s) of this Blog tries his/her level best to provide Accurate Information to readers. If the information provided is inaccurate or gets outdated over time, then the Author(s) will not be held responsible for any type of damage/harm caused to any company/organization/individual/individual’s property.
5. We reserve full rights to delete/modify/update any Post/Page anytime without prior notice or intimation.
6. The content published on DTT is opinion of a blogger, not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company or an individual.
7. The author as well as the owner does not assume responsibility over comments he/she did not make on this blog. While comments are welcome from anybody, we reserve full rights to remove any comment that is not deemed suitable for publication.
This could include but is not limited to objectionable and abusive comments. Hate, racist comments, or any other form of prejudice will be removed and the poster will be banned. Spam in any form will not be accepted.
8. All contents are Copyright (c) 2013 – 2016 as part of DailyTechTuts.com unless indicated differently. No part of the content can be reproduced without prior permission from the author/owner.
Feel free to contact the owner using Contact Page for any other query or information.
Like many other websites on the internet, DailyTechTuts.com makes use of log files. The information that is contained inside these log files includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses.
- Type of Browser Used.
- Name of Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Access Date and Time.
- Referring and Exit Pages.
- Number of clicks.
The above information is used to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Visitor’s preferences (if any).
- Record user-specific information like which page the user is accessing.
- Customizing Web page content based on visitor’s browser type or any other information that the visitor sends via his/her browser.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
- Google AdSense
DailyTechTuts.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by above mentioned third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
When you make a comment or contact us using the Contact Page, your E-mail Address is required. Please be assured that your E-mail address will only be used for responding to your E-mail or Comment and will never be made publicly available. We will never sell your email address to any third parties, ever.